NEED AND CONTEXT
It have been witnessed that this latest economical development while in the Asian locations show that will there have been an explanation associated with classic help support techniques for example family due to the fact associated with quick urbanization as well as modernization. Moreover, tons with people are being under this poverty series in impoverished environment with urban and rural communities. Their acute needs to get housing, food, health, education, and earnings is the quite forces that drive adolescents to appear for a way of livelihood about the streets, embark on prostitution, become hooked upwards with crime/drug syndicates, or maybe become persons connected with sexual and also bodily abuse. It is really a battle of bare have difficulty with regard to regular tactical in addition to has contributed in every single techniques that they can. Any evaluate to help penalize mom and dad of like children will probably simply bring about more abuse as well as oppr ession involving people who have probably always been disadvantaged. Such kids have difficulty tough within obtaining the the majority of essential demands to satisfy that simple desires associated with your life along with these kinds of children have to have specific attention as well as educative intervention. These disadvantaged adolescents are generally malnourished in addition to usually anemic; some of them pieces of paper stunted, put up with psychologically from undue household pressures and abuses and are failed at home. They tend to build reduced self-esteem from damaged families, single-headed households due to the death, separation, or even labor migration with certainly one of their parents. Moreover, they reside in slums as well as squatter communities, sub-human illnesses so are subject to criminal offenses syndicates as well as gang conflicts, substance/drug abuse, as well as gambling.
In your building along with less than developed international locations including India and Thailand a big percentage involving people are living below the lower income line as well as adolescents through such natural environment encounter issues within having access to great education. It can be hence felt which throughout both the surround adolescents usually are of along the way regarding growth and malfunction to fulfill their developmental want have got bring to help secure as well as serial destructions behaviors. Adolescents lack important life skills intended for cape upwards in to the realities and troubles with life. Adolescents accords with the premier percentage from the worlds population and possess been recently on a great improving trend along with you will find 230 million Indian adolescent inside age involving group of five to 19 that will (Population plus Health IndoShare, 2006). Moreover, it is envisioned that this population will certainly pursue to grow hitting around 214 trillion by means of 2020 (United Nations (UN) 2000) expected in order to has usually already been your males completely outclassed society as well as is known for a robust son liking practically in most part of but Indian ladies often become discriminated against by way of their families plus group trends specify deep-rooted gender discrimination. In India, that tinnitus involving disadvantaged adolescents resembled of which health of their focuses pail Thailand. Indian Young young people are generally facings really serious issue involving lack of entry to reputable expertise about the strategy of we were young reproductive health practices as well as value system. There has become a need to give education on the developing changes and requires while in teenagers. This may lessen the risk associated with future.
Today, a wide range of Indian and also Thai whether or not loaded or poor, younger and also old, is subjected to much that is foreign, largely simply because within the last two many years India as well as Thailand provides become among the regions nearly all common vacationers destinations. At times, the particular rising financial system in addition to favorable investment prospects have likewise captivated numerous foreign multinationals, which will continue to add to the already fair significant expatriate community. However, despite the actual intensity of their publicity that will dangerous influences, mainly developed countries and also lifestyles, Indian as well as Thai tradition is always powerful influence within just family existence and quick childhood. From birth, Indian in addition to Thai young people tend to be continue to much more deeply submerged in way of life as compared with they're just subjected in order to international showing despite the fast-paced improvements which were impinging on Indian and also Thai adolescents. The adolescents connected with deferred individuals usually are sentimentally disturbed and influenced adrift seeing that wanderers, over due babies along with im-permissive symptoms just like loitering, gambling, medication addiction, crime, truancy, prostitution, along with begging, against the law dealings. As the consequence of these types of adverse behaviors, conditions regarding outlawed pregnancy, the baby abandonment, along with HIV/AIDS infection have become a growing number of severe.
There additionally reported, Thai Children tend to be expending more hours with discussing and also chatting about the phone plus the trendiest models connected with cell phone phones, really like chilling with your girls utilizing buddies at night, the drugs problem along with the diminished Thai identity plus looking for brand name products. The most up-to-date fashion one of the hobbies of many regarding todays Thai babies is there're being more and more violent and blaming contemporary society and their unique households therefore to their behavior plus contain inside un controlled sex, prescription drugs in addition to aggressiveness. The research identified of which despite the particular well-to-do family qualification of the young adults surveyed, nearly all of these embraced a standard problem with loneliness, depressive traits and also a need for love. The difference concerning father and mother in addition to babies is usually a lot more than ever previously befo re, coming up from cracked individuals or coming from families which usually faille to inculcate morals within their youngsters since they will havenless period for their children along with had quit these folks for the danger regarding sick and tired and also violent culture around Thailand (Aphaluck Bhatiasevi, Thongbai Thongpao 2002), (Tong Thum Struggles, 2006)
With the top intent in addition to attempts in the knowledge to be a public instrument, the item can be performed to promote the whole survival connected with disadvantaged population. Among the a number of sorts of disadvantaged adolescents, Adolescents compelled to get into the labour market, teens affected by HIV/AIDS plus teenagers troubled by narcotic drug treatments need exclusive attention. They include difficulties inside becoming proper guidance for you to beat particular complications in addition to involve proper guidance plus counseling for being aware about your ill results narcotic drugs, manual work market and also HIV/AIDS. It most likely are not possible to produce recognition in the likely manner through natural school curriculums. Hence, a distinct educational intervention, that's nothing but some sort of planned programme of instructional guidance, organized to satisfy the particular controlled along with internal wants involving disadvantaged adolescents inside generation regarding 13-16. Hence, within this study, an effort will be made to review your educative adjustment regarding disadvantaged young people so to discover the particular consequence on the structured educational intervention program in getting proper consciousness along with mind-set towards reproductive health, drugs, sexuality and also values.
The current study examined the influence of an informative treatment program within the awareness and attitude upon disadvantaged adolescents with Northern India in addition to Thailand. The analysis intends that will assess as well as review the data in regards to the strategy of growing up, HIV/AIDS awareness, attitudes in addition to attitude associated with teen-age scholars staying in this schools. Reproductive health and fitness knowledge is often a essential system with regard to selling deterring measures amid teenagers.
The sample for that review contains 225 disadvantaged youth who seem to incorporated 125 youth through India (Chennai Himmat Slum area, Jammu region) along with Thailand (Yong People Develop Chiang Mai along with Teresa Anusorn Foundation (Ban Teresa) Chiang Rai, Province). The taste populations involving disadvantaged young people are generally locals with orphanages and also slum place as well as researching within graduating classes from the age connected with sets through tough luck to help of sixteen years. Data ended up being accumulated by administering awareness test contains things with means of we were young HIV/AIDS, reproductive internal organs and also his or her features household setting up in addition to parenting along with approach level to evaluate beliefs plus practices about sexuality plus abstinence. An fresh pattern consisted associated with experimental along with manage class was formed. Questionnaires were translated through English to Hindi plus Thai, (mother language in the respondent), then back in in order to English to be sure which absolutely no this means has been misplaced around translation. There ended up use a couple groupings of learner: both that groupings had been given Pre-Test and also Post-Test, wherever fresh group received intervention program and command class hasn't been be given just about any intervention programme.
Control group: - there were in not one but two states: ten administrators performed face-to-face interviews as well as Focus organizations together with disadvantaged teenage around India in addition to Thailand.
First state, in India country; 10 Indian administrators have been identified as the actual Indian disadvantaged adolescents from right now there residence from Slum region (Jammu), achieving with regard to data collected have been an adjustment set of questions in every one of human being and groupings simply by Hindi (mother tongue from the respondent).
Second state, with Thailand country: 125 questionnaires throughout Thai (mother tongue on the respondent) had been gave on the Thai disadvantaged teen associated with a pair of orphanages, I gathered subsequently your questionnaires.
Intervention / Treatment Programme
Experts: Facilitators who have been prepared to participate inside analysis were invited with regard to finding group sensitization, guide distribution, plus CD training;
Experimental group: 200 scholars (and also inmates) belonging to be able to Channai Himmat, Slum spot (Jammu, India), Teresa Anusorn Foundation (Ban Teresa), plus Yong People Develop (Thailand) which experienced bought very least ratings namely, were given at some point teaching program on intervention as well as medication as;
In the particular morning: this orientation and individuals procedure gathered with basic issues for instance standard framework of teenage growth, plus consisted involving conversations as well as demonstrations. The training program employed those actions to acquire the data degree plus the perspective concerning HIV/AIDS, medicine misuse plus reproductive well being education and learning
In this afternoon until evening: the actual revised questionnaires ended up given for the experimental collection in a few classes as: (a) this particular details. (b) The know-how level and mind-set had been administered to learn independantly plus if he or she had skepticism in realizing the items, the administrators created these people quick by providing extra examples. In addition, (c) number talked over intended for preparation involving suggestive procedures to further improve as well as policies. Design of the study
An informative involvement programme composed of recognition actions presented as a result of media presentation, discourse and also discussion appeared to be shown for the experimental group. Universals and multivariate evaluation regarding the actual files had been familiar with evaluate that influence associated with interventions so to identify the actual predictors involving transform with know-how in addition to attitude. Significant adjustments regarding gain somewhere between pre-test and post-test has been observed.
The carried out questionnaires were collated plus joined into your computer. The facts ended up being came into and analyzed making use of SPSS. After proof in addition to diminishment associated with data, descriptive frequencies had been completed. This was with uni-variate as well as multi-variety processes for you to examine the particular effect from the interventions in addition to to identify other predictors connected with modify inside awareness and also attitude. Analysis ended up being stratified simply by having sex demonstrated the best way replies for the specifics of know-how and attitude, vary boys, girls, age, along with education. Descriptive figures seemed to be used to report that review population. Knowledge plus mindset was after that accustomed to take a look at this demographic rules linked to HIV/AIDS, meds mistreated and also reproductive Health Education. The pursuing record tactics were employed inside found project: Paired Samples T-test along with F-test.
The market profile in the a couple Indian as well as Thai respondent questionnaires will be revealed the relationships somewhere between demographic properties associated with Indian and also Thai ended up founds Indian kids (54.40%) below Thai kids (56%), as well as Indian women (45.60%) over Thai young women (44%). In similar grow older group of Indian and also Thai 15 many years old, plus the very same belonging to the extra university regarding Indian: (Standard: 9) and Thai: (Grades 3), had significant .05 is usually proven in Table 1.
Answers were gathered around comparing ratings from Indian and Thai disadvantage people right after received a cure on knowledge and attitude regarding HIV/AIDS, drug abuse along with reproductive health education, almost all taking part (N= 200) were group interviewed and also following your intervention have factor is definitely (0.05), usually are proven around Table 2-16.
The conclusions in addition revealed major variances concerning girls and boys with know-how along with perspective towards reproductive health education. Implications of this review to the interest shows had been suggested.
In quite a few Northern states connected with India and Thailand, the HIV/AIDS, drug maltreatment and reproductive wellness requirements of Indian along with Thai disadvantaged adolescents are generally possibly poorly understood or possibly not completely appreciated. Evidence is developing this forget could seriously jeopardize that HIV/AIDS, drug misuse and reproductive health and wellbeing education needs and foreseeable future well-being regarding them.
The policies resolved the actual usefulness of the made to highlights what exactly right now there ought to be carried out to advertise as well as shield on the disadvantaged teenagers in India and also Thailand when you need it as: all classes will need to create textbooks building finding out intriguing by way of pursuing considerable local community sensitization meant for adolescent reproductive wellness training suitable in Indian in addition to Thai cultural and tradition. Because involving Indian plus Thai customs and tradition, teenagers stored learning by simply them very long time past that, made these people grow up inside a different living and now have also been next to morality.
Indian and Thai adolescent challenges erupt through individuals in addition to by means of ourselves once they have happen to be sexually abused or maybe because their families couldn't understand adolescent tendencies plus teach these folks about reproductive wellness knowledge as well as sperm health education. Such as should improve within information in addition to perspective among school-going teens with the marketing present day regarding families. In addition, it absolutely was discovered of which sexually abused violated inside Indian and Thai teenagers need to discover as well as practice self-protection plus need to obtain information about your Child Rights in addition to much more.
India disadvantaged adolescents
1. Indian disadvantaged adolescents are missed from home, university and also right now there region with the knowledge. They are likely to undeveloped with the confidents along with really the wrong way from the knowledge, approach related to Reproductive Health, drug as well as HIV/AIDS. Thus as, have to to be able to strengthen as well as improve along with study the knowledge attitude and comprehension of disadvantaged adolescents
2. In India, the sensible agencies together governmental as well as non-governmental of India possess to develop coverage pertaining to people along with should in adding HIV/AIDS education plus health and wellbeing plan throughout educational facilities curriculums. In addition, those reproductive health and wellbeing helpful products pertaining to people young ladies tend to be especially required in classes in addition to families.
3. Parents, families, coaches along with directors in orphanages and also educational facilities really should be inspired to explore or even allow guidance and agreement about reproductive wellbeing education, drug and HIV/AIDS utilizing disadvantaged adolescent.
Thailand disadvantaged adolescents
1. Should to raise along with improve the information attitude and also knowledge of disadvantaged teens with Northern with regards to reproductive well being education and also erectile health education.
2. Especially, in Northern, Thailand obtaining pass on associated with better Drug and HIV/AIDS, thus as need to to train as well as educate in order to get concerning the actual knowledge frame of mind plus perception of reproductive health and fitness for you to adolescents in addition to mother and father much more then other.
3. The reproductive as well as sexual well being instruction should become contained in the resume to the next levels most important education (Grades 4-6), Third level this education and learning (Grades 1-3) as well as Fourth degree extra training (Grades 4-6). It can be also late to commence from Third level supplementary education and learning (Grades 1-3) throughout Thailand thus; your Ministry of Education has got to prepare yourself a fresh coverage to put that issue for the Basic Education Curriculum Standard the minute possible.
4. It is found that in Thailand advertising offers brought on a new adjust with sex related valuations amongst adolescents. With the improper use of Internet with acquiring data about sexual intercourse related challenge supplemented with the using Cell phone, TV, VCD, DVD and booklets is raising Crime issues of sexually abused. Thus, that qualities on the textbooks or even booklets to become distributed to help your adolescents.
I give thanks to help Dr. Y. N. Sridhar, Guide with Research for me. I wish a lot of handy and give thanks the next students, Mr. Kasame Sakonllapap, Mr. Santi Jongkongka, Mr. Prasarn Ruansang in addition to men and women for their supported. I thankfulness to be able to Father Carlo Luzzi, Mother Elisa Cavana, Father Niphot Thiengwiharn and also my own family, to get bringing about this review by supplying funding.
1. Aphaluck Bhatiasevi. Youngsters would like appreciate inside the family; 2002 January 7,- Thailand. Available from: URL: http://www.thailandlife.com/ Thaiyouth_67.html/
2. Arundhati Mishra. Enlightening Adolescent Boys around India on Gender and RSH. 2002. Available from: URL: http://www.jhuccp.org/igwg/ Presentations/Monday/ Plan/
3. Arunee Hongsiriwat. A comparing regarding errors with forecasting Educational time period line data with stationery plus no-stationary info using ARIMA model, ARIMA intervention model plus regression model, Bangkok, Thailand (dissertation). Chulalongkorn Univ.; 2000.
4. APPENDIX A: Country Summaries, Health plus Education needs involving Ethnic Minorities inside greater Mekong, sub-contract location inside Thailand. p. 10-11. (Copyright)
5. A.G. Sathe in addition to Shanta Sathe. Pune, India. Available from: URL: http://www.
6. Child Help Foundation. Available from: URL: http://www.centralsingapore.org.
7. C.P. Gonzlez-Camacho (Mexico), J. U. Quevedo-Torrero (USA), J.M. Loaiza Moreno, M. Larios-Rosas, V.C. Ocegueda-Hernndez (Mexico), along with S.H.S. Huang (USA). A Complete Referral-Intervention-Identification-System intended for Special Education: RIIS. Available from: URL: http://www.actapress. com/PaperInfo. aspx? PaperID=26281
8. Chaturon Chaisang. Road road for expediting Education Reform for your forthcoming Quarter; Education Reform: Next Step Forward. Press Conference. Meeting Room of the Ministry of Education, Bangkok, Thailand. 2005 November 6. (Copyright).
9. Children throughout Need. Available from: URL: http://www.mercycentre.org/ helpess.
10. CSC. A Civil Society Forum with regard to East and also South East Asia on Promoting and also Protecting the particular Rights regarding Street Children. Civil Society forum report, Bangkok, Thailand. 2003 March; 12-14 (Copyright).
11. Dilok Sritong, The disadvantaged babies in Jammu. 30 March 2007. (Not copyright).
12. Disadvantaged Home. Available from: URL: http://www.cssr.or.th/Work/
13. Education Commission Education in Thailand. Bangkok: Amarin Printing and also Publishing, Ministry connected with Education, Thailand. 1998. ISBN 974-8086-30-5,
14. Education throughout Thailand. Number involving Disadvantaged Students in OBEC Schools through Type and also Gender: Academic Years 2002- 2003. Office with the National Education Commission Education inside Thailand, Bangkok: Amarin Printing and also Publishing, Ministry involving Education, National. 2004: ISBN 974-241-733-4, p: 20-34.
15. Education throughout Thailand. Past Development associated with Thai Education. 1998. Available from: URL: http://www.edthat.com/publication/edu/1998/chapter/1page.7htm
16. Education in Thailand. The National Education Plan (2002-2016). Office in the National Education Commission Education in Thailand, Bangkok: Amarin Printing along with Publishing, Ministry associated with Education, Thailand. 2004 ISBN: 974-8086-30-5, p: 19. (Copyright).
17. ECPAT. Available from: URL: http://www.ecpat.net/eng/Ecpat_ inter/projects/monitoring/online_database/countries.asp?arrCountryID=1
18. Eastern Child Welfare Protection Home. Available from: URL: http://www. geocities.com/houypong_home/
19. Father Carlo Luzzi. The Hill Tribes Disadvantaged in Northern, Thailand. on the lookout for October 2007. (Not copyright).
20. Father Komkrit Anamnat. The disadvantaged learners in Nuchanat Ansorn School. Available from: URL: http://www.nuchanat.com/documents/ Management%20
21. Father Niphot Thiengwiharn. Yong People Development. Doi Sa Kuat, Chaing Mai, Thailand. eight December 2006. (Not copyright).
22. Foundation for your Better Life of Children (FBLC). Available from: URL: http://www.citizenbase.org/crtools/helement.html
23. Global March Against Child Labour. Childrens World Congress on Child Labour. 2004. Available from: URL: http://www/globalmarch.org/ Worldcongress/ gaw
24. International Bureau pertaining to Children Rights. Making Childrens Rights Work: Country Profile about Thailand. 2004 p: 3-4. (Copyright).
25. Kittisak Ketunuti. A development on the dad or mum education program offering Home-based earlier treatment intended for Cerebral Palsy children, Bangkok, Thailand, (dissertation). Chulalongkorn Univ.; 1997
26. Government involving Rajasthan. 1995. Available from: URL: http://www.
27. IIPS. National Family Health Survey (NFHS-2). 2000. Available from: URL: http://www.nfhsindia.org/nfhs3.html
28. Kasame Sakonllapap. Yong People with Bangkok, Thailand. 9 November 2006. (Not copyright).
29. Laddawan Chanvititkul. The Effectiveness of Counseling Intervention as Health Education Program on Self-Care Behavior amid Hypertensive Patient Attending Service at Charoenkrungpracharak Hospital (dissertation). Bangkok (Thailand). Mahidol Univ.; 1995.
30. Ministry associated with Social Development and also Human Security. A goal with Society, Bangkok, Thailand. 1999. Available from: URL: http://www.dsdw. go.th
31. Maha Chakri Sirindhon, H.R.H. Princess. Education belonging to the Disadvantaged: a new lecture, the 15th Annual Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Day, (Prasarnmit branch), Bangkok, Thailand, Srinakarinwirot Univ.; 2001 November 12, p: 7-29
32. Mother Elisa Cavana. The Hill Tribes Disadvantaged within Northern, Thailand from Teresa Anusorn Foundation (Ban Teresa), Winag Pa Pow, Chaing Rai. 20-30 October 2006. (Not copyright).
33. National Statistical Office. Report on the Labor Force Survey Whole Kingdom (Round 4: October-December), Bangkok, Thailand. 2003. (Copyright)
34. Niklaus Steiner. Available from: URL: http://www.ucis.unc.edu/resources/pubs
35. Nichet Sunthornpitak and also Kanokkorn Phruksakit. Troubled teens cannot decide on teachers. 2003. Available from: URL: http//www.Thailandlife.com/thaiyouth_95.htm
36. Patcharaporn Panyawuthikrai. Evaluation an Educational Program with dispensing behavior between Intervention plus Control sets involving drug retailers in Bangkok (dissertation). Bangkok, Thailand. Mahidol Univ.; 1999.
37. Patong Street Children Shelter. Available from: URL: http://www. phuket.
holiday-inn. .com/ foundation.htm
38. Parwej Saroj, Kumar Rajesh, Walia Indarjeet, Aggarwal Arun K. Available from: URL: http://www.ijppediatricsindia.org/article.asp?issn=0019- 5456;year=2005;
39. Population and Health IndoShare. A Socio-Medical Assessment from the Sexual and Reproductive Heath with Adolescents inside Bihar. 2006 March. (Copyright).
40. Project involving Jaipur Government, Rajasthan India. January, p: 1. (Copyright).
41. Prasarn Ruansang. The disadvantaged babies throughout Channai Himmat, Slum area (Jammu), Jammu & Kashmir State, India. nineteen February 2007. (Not copyright).
42. Suwat Srisorrachatr. Domestic violence: Socio-cultural viewpoint along with Social treatment inside a Thai community, Bangkok, Thailand (dissertation). Mahidol Univ.; 2001.
43. Santi Jongkongka. The disadvantaged children in Jammu. twenty nine March 2007. (Not copyright).
44. S.D. Gupta. Adolescent Reproductive Health throughout India. Status, Policies, Programs, and Issues. Indian Institute of Health Management Research. POLICY 2003. (Copyright).
45. State in the Worlds Children. Childhood under threat. 2005. Available from: URL: http://www.bangkoktourist.com/Bangkok.php along with phishare.org/documents/PRC Pantana/4107
46. Thai Basic Education Curriculum. BE 2544 (AD 2001). Available from: URL: http:// cilab.ied.edu.hk/clprogram/icp/Curriculum_and_Learning_ Reform_in_ Thailand. pdf#search=%22 Thai%20Basic%20Education%20 Curriculum.%20BE%202544%20
47. Thai Education History. Available from: URL: http://www.school-portal.co.uk/groupHomepage.asp?GroupID=66561
48. Thai Post Newspaper. Thais family crisis, the moment features came for you to appoint of Government with Thailand. 2005. Available from: URL: http:// www.thaipost.net// index.
asp?=thaipost&postdate=27/Much/2548& kitty id=501
49. Thailand. Library of Congress Federal Research Division. 2005. Available from: URL: http:www.//lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/profiles/Thailand.pdf
50. Thongbai Thongpao. Save our childhood from sin. 2002. Available from: URL: http://www.thailandlife.com/thaiyouth_83.html
51. Tong Thum Struggles. Thailand Sex and Drug. 2006 February 20. Available from: URL: http://www. thailand-blog.com/
52. The Bangkok Post, Newspaper. An Economic review, mid-year, Thailand. 1998 July 1. (Copyright)
53. The Bangkok Post, Newspaper. An Economic review, year-end, Thailand. 1998, December, 31. (Copyright)
54. The Express Transportation Organization connected with Thailand. Department regarding Provincial Administration. Population Record. 2005. Available from: URL: http://www. dopa.go.th/ stat/y_ stat48.html
55. The Nation, Newspaper (daily). RCA tops directory Bangkok nightspots for young students. 2005; Saturday, February 10. (Copyright).
56. The Post Newspaper. An Economic review, year-end, Thailand. 1997 December 31. (Copyright).
57. The Thai Health Promotion Foundation. Available from: URL: http://www. Thailand life. com/thaiyouth_67.html
58. The Office from the Education Council. Education in Thailand. Bangkok: Amarin Printing in addition to Publishing, Ministry of Education, Thailand. 2005 ISBN 379-5930-32-E, p: 23-26
59. The Office associated with Welfare Promotion, Protection along with Empowerment with Vulnerable Groups. Thailands Second Report. Available from: URL: http://www.thaiembdc.org/
60. The Office of the National Education Commission Education in Thailand. Bangkok: Amarin Printing plus Publishing. 1998. ISBN 974-8086-30-5, p: 154
61. The World Bank (Thailand). Population through age and Sex. Youth in Numbers: East Asia as well as Pacific, Children plus Youth Human Development Hub, Children and Youth, HDNCY, Washington DC, USA. 2007 November, p: 4-5
62. Teacher Chantana Rangsome. Street Children at Khon Khen, Thailand. 5 December 2006. (Not copyright).
63. United Nations (UN). UN moderate population projection. World Population Prospects, this 2000 Revision, in to the POLICY Projects, SPECTRUM Model plus projecting people to 2020. 2000. (Copyright).
64. UNICEF House. Working Children's Report. three or more UN Plaza, New York, NY 10017. 2004; ISBN: 92-806-3817-3, p: 2. (Copyright).
65. UNDP/ UNFPA/ WHO/ World Bank Special Programme of Research. Development and also Research Training in Human Reproduction (HRP). Progress around Reproductive Health of Adolescents. Department of Reproductive Health and Research, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland. 2003; Document Number: 64, p: 1, 3. (Copyright).
66. UNESCO. Education and Training strategies for Disadvantaged party inside Thailand. 2001 December, International Institute for Educational Planning, p: 55-70.
67. UNESCO. Early Childhood Care along with Education and also other Family Policies along with Programs inside South-East Asia: Working to get Access quality plus inclusion throughout Thailand, Philippine along with Viet Nam, Bangkok, Thailand. 2007 p: 4-5. (Copyright).
68. UNAIDS. HIV/AIDS along with Sexually Transmitted Infections Update Thailand the actual United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS, World Health Organization (WHO). 2005 November. (Copyright).
69. Vosburg, Jill. Preschool Children's Classification Skills plus a Multicultural Education Intervention to be able to Promote Acceptance involving Ethnic Diversity. (Statistical Data Included). 2000. Available from: URL: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_ hb1439/is_ 200003/ai_n5870666
70. World Health Organization (WHO). Promoting and protecting this sexual as well as reproductive health and fitness of adolescents. Department regarding Reproductive Health plus Research & Department regarding Child and Adolescent Health in addition to Development, Geneva, Switzerland, March; p: Implementing the Global Reproductive Health Strategy. Policy Brief No. 4. 2006; Document Number: 312300. (Copyright).
71. World Health Organization (WHO). Population simply by age and Sex. Available from: URL: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2006/RHR_policybrief4_eng.pdf
72. Yuan-Hsiang, Chu. Sexuality Education Intervention Effects connected with Teacher (dissertation). Kaohsiung, Taiwan, Shu-Te Univ.; 2005.
73. Yi JK. Vietnamese American institution students' knowledge and attitudes toward HIV/AIDS (dissertation). J Am College Health. 1998
74. Y. N. Sridhar. The disadvantaged young children throughout India. 29 July 2007. (Not copyright).
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Reproductive Health Education with Disadvantaged Adolescents in Thailand and India (case Study with Northern)
NEED AND CONTEXT